Hotel Kenney Rideau Private Docks, Jones Falls – your dockage destination along the Rideau Canal
Dock your boat at Rideau Canal’s signature lock 42 Jones Falls.
Enjoy the picturesque magnificent view of Jones Falls locks and the newly constructed wood bridge. Explore Parks Canada’s Jones Falls park with its hiking trails, Stone Arch Dam, Blacksmith Shop and Sweeney House or take a refreshing plunge in the swim basin.
Take a few minute boat detour to anchor at the base of Rock Dunder and take in the beauty of Morton Bay and look upward’s to Rock Dunder’s world famous lookout.
Dock with the conveniences of: 30 or 50 Amp Power (upgrade to 50 Amp power $10 extra), Potable Water and Wi-Fi. Washrooms (during hotel hours) or across bridge for washrooms at Parks Canada , Garbage (waste bins at far end of bridge to Parks Canada) or at Kenney Jr front deck (during open hours).
Re-Nourish and Re-Hydrate at Hotel Kenney Rideau. Immediate dock-side dining options – with dine-in breakfast/ lunch or dinner in the hotel dining room/ lounge, quicker-fare at Kenney Jr with our takeaway hot food, Grab and Go and Ice-cream and cold drinks. NutFree Gourmet Bakeshop with morning coffee, and freshly baked cookies, cinnamon rolls and butter tarts.
Prefer to dine on your water paradise? Enjoy the convenience of Dockside Delivery.
By Reservation. Limited dockage space available.
May 19, 2023 – Oct 15, 2023 By Reservation Dockage fee applies
Before or after the above dates, dockage available for Hotel Kenney Rideau dining guests.
Serviced sites for day and overnight boat parking.
Kenney Dock Location:
Docks along the front of Hotel Kenney Rideau; View our location on [Google Maps]
- LAT - North 44 degrees, 32.688 minutes
- LONG – West 76 degrees, 14.226 minutes
- Overnight dockage: Check-in by 3pm - 11am
- Out by 11am on day of departure.
- Check-in is at Hotel main lobby.
Dates: May 19, 2023 - Oct 15/2023
*No Long Term parking available*
Overnight Guest docking
Fees $2.35 (overnight)/ $2.65 (all day) foot includes 30Amp Hydro + water
Overnight - Between 3pm – 11am
Staying beyond 11am, $2.65/foot for multiple day stays where vessel is parked for the full day.
Upgrade to 50Amp (2 plugs) – need own muffs + $12/day.
- Reservations are based on an arrival time of 3pm on the date of arrival, and a departure time of 11am on the departure date.
- 13% Tax applies to all fees and charges.
Day-Use docking: (out by 3pm)
Small boat - $5
Sleeper boat - $10
30’+ - $15
- The charge length is the greater of boat length overall (LOA – including bow spouts, swim platforms, and dingys) (or Dock length).
- No long term (eg./weekly or monthly) docking available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Washroom facilities available (across bridge) at Parks Canada during posted hours.
- Hotel washrooms available to registered boaters during operating hours only.
- No shower/ laundry facilities available.
- Garbage and recycling available at Kenney Jr snack bar during snack bar hours.
- Also available at opposite end of bridge in designated waste bins.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and may not be left unattended.
- 11pm daily. Please respect other boaters and resort guests.
- Docking and use of all Hotel Kenney Rideau facilities are at your own risk.
- Emergency numbers: Fire, Police, Ambulance 911
NO: Pumpouts or Fuel
NO: Outdoor cooking/ bbqing onboard or on docks while on Kenney docks. A number of charcoal BBQs available at Parks Canada.
No Pumpouts or fueling stations available, nearest Brown’s Marina (traveling north) or Sand Lake Marina (traveling south)
No public boat launch. Nearest launch is Sand Lake Campground or Seeley’s Bay
Dock reservation is by boat length plus any additional length for protruding parts and accessories) Dock space is limited.